WHITE STUDIOS COVID-19
EQUIPMENT HIRE - ALERT LEVEL 3 POLICY
Dear White Studios Customers,
White Studios is mindful of the current situation regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus and we
want to provide you with confidence that you are able to safely continue to rent our
equipment and studio facilities, during this time.
We are following the advice of the Ministry of Health and are reviewing the situation
regularly. With this in mind, we want to give you an insight into the steps we have taken to
ensure your health and safety:
Maintaining our high standards of cleanliness at our studio, and regularly sanitising
frequently touched items such as eftpos terminals, rental equipment and customer service
Releasing prevention information to all employees, including reminders on hygiene and
cough etiquette, staying home if sick, and avoiding close contact with anyone.
Putting in place travel guidelines for our staff, and are following Ministry of Health guidelines
for self-isolation for those returning from overseas.
During Alert Level 3, we are providing a contactless equipment rental service, please see
below for more information.
Equipment Collection and Return*
- When arriving on premises, please remain in your vehicle and contact reception on 09 358 0771. Advise your name and booking reference number. Please refrain from entering the premises.
- Our staff will wheel out equipment on a trolley outside for you to collect / return.
- Please sign the collection docket (blue form - when collecting and returning equipment).
PLEASE NOTE: If you are having someone else collect / return the equipment on your
behalf, please advise us in advance, they will need to provide their name and contact
details for contact tracing purposes.
- Please refrain from visiting the premises during Alert Level 3.
- Bookings can be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 09 358 0771 or via our website www.whitestudios.co.nz, and encourage bookings to be made at least 3 days in advance.
- You will be required to fill out a New Client Form (which will be emailed to you), we will need to receive copies of photo ID - Passport / NZ Drivers Licence - which you can send through via email as a scan or can simply take a photo on your phone.
- Payment will be required upfront, since we wish to remain contactless through Level 3, please make payment via internet banking, or advise us to email you a credit card authorisation.
- Pickup / return hours will be advised when making booking, please follow pickup and return procedure in the above section, “Equipment collection and return”.