Quasar Science LED Linear Lamps
With the Q-LED, the options are endless. From lighting actors to lighting environments, the versatility is only limited by your imagination. Stack lamps into large arrays to form LED panels of tremendous size and proportion. Light backings with unprecedented energy efficiency. String overhead above diffusions for the perfect sky. Retrofit your Kino package to high output, dimmer compatible LED units. No matter the task, Q-LED Linear Lamps are up to the challenge.
The Quasar Science Methodology
- Linear LED Lamp - The unique form factor of the Quasar Science Q-LED Lamp offers a low profile yet broad lighting source that is capable of providing everything from traditional 3 point subject lighting to architectural accents and general area lighting.
- Low Profile - Easy to hide when space is at a minimum the Q-LED Linear LED lamp can be mounted against a wall or ceiling without compromising framing.
- Self Ballasted - Q-LED’s do not require troublesome LED panels of any size or end to end for long linear lighting sources that stretch across the .
- Energy Efficiency - At 90+ lumens per watt the Q-LED line vastly outperforms Quartz, Halogen, Plasma and HMI lighting sources in the luminous output to power consumption ratio.
- Single End Power Input - Providing a clean appearance and easy to cable light without the need for overly complicated wiring looms that become a spiderweb, tangling themselves around stands and costing time and energy to both straighten and dress out of view.